Katie McFadden Freeman
Katie McFadden Freeman comes to Renfro & Renfro after most recently working on behalf of creditors to recover collateral through foreclosure or within the confines of the bankruptcy court. Now, Katie is honored and thrilled to work on behalf of her neighbors once more using her background in workers’ compensation and personal injury.
Katie hails from nearby Powhatan, Virginia, where she serves as an officer and board member for a nonprofit soccer program for children. She resides in Powhatan with her husband and son and numerous nearby family members. When she is not in the office, Katie enjoys playing soccer and going on walks with her family.
- University of Richmond School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2018
- Trial Advocacy Board
- Christopher Newport University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and American Studies – 2015
- Phi Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity
- President’s Leadership Program
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern and Western District of Virginia
You Deserve The Best Injury Lawyers
over 38 years of law experience