Curtis Hazelton joined Renfro & Renfro after managing a successful personal injury law firm in Richmond, Virginia. He has a deep passion for justice and service. Curtis’s experiences and interests spread across the legal spectrum, and he finds a great deal of excitement in holding insurance companies’ feet to the fire. With a knack for negotiation and helping the injured, Curtis has found his calling in Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation.
Curtis was born in the great state of New York, but his southern charm can be attributed to his time spent living in Atlanta, Georgia, and Durham, North Carolina. Curtis currently resides in Richmond’s Museum District. When not in the office, Curtis enjoys taking a walk or bike ride through the neighborhood and boxing.
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Studies, Minor in Women’s Studies – 2012
- Varsity football
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- University of Richmond School of Law, Juris Doctor – 2017
- Client Counseling and Negotiation Board
- Richmond Law Journal of Law and Technology
- Commonwealth of Virginia
You Deserve The Best Injury Lawyers
over 38 years of law experience